Tuesday 19 February 2008

Dozy bee

Well...it was a bit chilly for taking photos (I'm such a wimp!), but I was quite pleased with a couple of the photos.
I've cropped the one of the bee as best I could.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The camera is still new to me and there is a lot to discover about its capabilities (I'm still mainly shooting on the auto setting - how lame is that with a fully featured digital SLR?!!)

Anyhow - picture number 2 is of 2 trees in the local park. I thought they looked like the shadow of each other.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

Anne said...

Your photos are just brilliant, Anji. You have a wonderful talent for capturing the perfect shot.

Anne
GSOLFOT

All Bear by Paula said...

Lovely pics Anji and I don't blame you one bit for shooting on 'auto'! I'm still so uneducated when it comes to my SLR digicam ... I learn little bits now and again when I visit my sister (photographer)but then forget them when I get home again!